View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But unfortunately it has become beyond evident that Holocaust is not going to be a "thing". From day one essentially everyone that was Nihilum was instantly tagged Holocaust with very little discrimination. The next day, God's work comes in 12 deep to bail out Holocaust out of Fear as Andis myself Elspeth and Oppressor stop their CR. As it wasn't clear as daylight already, Colgate states that there's going to have to be an alliance with God's Work and Holocaust.

Sadly as everyone in Holocaust continues to state, noone wants to take over the leadership role and the crew is already gravitating towards Vaporize and pals. With 0 leadership and guidance things are going to return to exactly what they were. With Vaporize leading Holocaust since he's the only available leader around, I don't see why he'll want to do anything other than what he has done for the last 2 years, which is zerg.

With that being said, Jibeknn no longer has any desire to lead Hakouten and we will be housing about 10 of their players who we have played with for a while now and are happy to call friends.

Azrael presently fields 20-23 max and we've been doing VP dragons with about 14-20 over the last few weeks ... If you chose to view this as an attempt at zerging, so be it. I personally believe it does not matter and our record shows that isn't our interest. However, we'd be foolds to not incorporate a few great members in a server that has been reigned by zerg for 2+ years now.

I hope I am wrong about Holocaust and you guys can figure something out, but things are looking grim. I think it was a bit naive to think that because you want to be Holocaust people who've been raiding an empty box for 2 years now will simply disassociate themselves from wanting pixels, and will not want to continue to be affiliated to people that they were guided with forever. That's just not human nature.
Can you ever just play the game and shut up? Get a job and stop worrying about what everyone else does in emulated Everquest.

Inb4 troll bait thread