View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In short, waah, waah and more bullshit and excuses.

Nihilum had close to 2x numbers for about 3-4 weeks.

Holo contested Naggy several times with nearly equal force, and lost horribly (oh its gear its gear, oh they got more levelzzzzz...)

PoFear started, Nihilum rolled Holo all week long with equal or lesser numbers, causing Holo great amounts of sorrow, shame and grief after being stomped and camped, thus Holo numbers began dropping, "OGs" too ashamed to log on.

Holocaust's dwindling numbers were replaced by new members and old members whose psychological wounds from pvp domination had healed over time.

Enter present day. With less numbers, Nihilum curbstomped Holo at Naggy causing guildwide rage logs. Days later, Holo flees before smaller forces of Nihilum in every venue, not the least of which was Plane of Fear.

tldr, Nihilum is winning. They are a better guild, attract more players of better character, more dedication to guild and each other (often labeled bluebies by reddies who are killed by them). Nihilum is able to recruit and manage a bigger better guild, with greater coordination in every aspect of the game.

Holo needs to stop shitting up the forums with their sorry excuse for verbal pvp (forum warrioring) and l2guild, l2play and l2stop whining.

Lets do this thing.
Literally not a line of truth in this. You can see the difference between Professor Heartbrand's History Class and Destin's Hyperbole because mine are mostly statements of fact with little opinions or inferences. destin's is mostly opinions and feelings based upon supposed "facts". Trust the facts bros.