View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0lkien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry, but years of playing on live show this not to be true for me. I can never keep four songs up reliably and have never seen another Bard do it either. This is easy to show if you stand somewhere and just twist four songs that have icons. One will inevitably start dropping (they'll rotate naturally). If it's different on p99... well it's different. On live that's how it was. I'll test this on p99 now for confirmation. Hang tight.
  • Yep confirmed as the same on p99 for me. A four song twist has icons dropping. You guys are either theory crafting and not observing it ingame, or my ping is making the difference (though I can't see how that's true as it's consistent), or there is some other factor at work that I'm not aware of. I don't know what to else to say...

Here's a challenge though - keep up a four song twist reliably over a minute or two and post the fraps video.
I wouldn't suggest using fraps to video anything especially a monster kite. Xsplit then stream it if you can handle the bandwidth.

Also, it's possible you can twist four songs if you set up the stop cast macro and only push two buttons instead of four. However, taking latency into consideration, it's possible that even with using that method, your songs will fall off with a fraction of a second difference.

In my opinion, twisting more than 3 really puts yourself at risk if selo's drops. You're pretty much hosed if it happens, or unless you keep a stack of sow potions.(wait are those on the p99 server?)