View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hi, thanks again for the response. I understand what you're sayin - the catch is, there is no Program Files directory, nor is there Windows. Just an EQ directory.

The way it works every time I want to play eq is i have to launch wineskin (The wrapper i made to play EQ in), then click Install and find my everquesttitanium.bat file and select that, which opens up to the login page. So there is no program files, although it still works the same way, just out of the Everquest folder - if I delete my cleric's UI file from that folder and then log in and camp out properly (which i've tried many times) then I see a new file gets saved in the appropriate directory...

Unfortunately, that file is saved where all the other files from my other characters (and friend's toons Ive only logged on once) are saved, which is the main Everquest folder, and the file itself looks no different from any of the others. It only happens with this character, which is on a separate account. So i'm still pretty confused as far as how I could fix it when it only seems to happen to this one character, ever. And every time.