View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been scratching my head at this one... the sig doesn't have to do with you or holocaust if you look at it in context. I said that after I got repeatedly killed by IF in the karanas and was asking their permission to level there. I'm not really embarrassed, I posted it in public for everyone to see and it was kind of a joke anyway.

Btw Cast, the only reason you think I level slowly is because I was busy with my family on Christmas instead of playing eq like you. I actually got to my level in the same /played time as you (based on what a few loose lips in your guild have told me) even though I wasn't obsessively trying to out-level the rest of the server (only to ragequit and blame lag after admitting that you died over 70 times. Come on Cast, did you really expect us to believe that all of those deaths were due to lag and not your own incompetence?).
Sorry i must have instinctively skipped this.

I thought your so ow lvl because u had to "lead a guild"??? Ill have to include abpic of that quote when i get home. Also i could careless what youd like to believe, roughly 5 of those deaths id take blame for (i suppose the ones in CT were my fault but really i blame kringe for pressuring me into that situation - doubt yall have kited every alligator in ct over the alligator pools at L29 so u wouldnt understand.

But hey bro im glad imaginary friends stopped farming you like a busted down npc.. good on you!