View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rushmore what do you think about deity based teams? Most people will be new to this and won't have huge crews like PECKS or TDT to roll and grind with, and a common PvP faction would foster growth and alliances to fight large guilds and opposing factions later on.

If zones were dictated like so:

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]

I could be a halfling cleric and find people to group and possibly guild with around the karanas, or if I were a dark-elf wizard I could group and guild with trolls in upper guk.

PvP WILL happens because you can't 1-50 in blackburrow, and you can't raid permafrost as an evil without going through good territory.
The major problem I see with any team proposal is this...

People want to play with who they want to play with. If you are on a team for instance and they don't like yo ass what options do you have?

So your team kills naggy and they don't ever allow you to roll on loot? What then? Can you attack them?

I like FFA for that very reason. PVP should be more like the real world, I think that's why most enjoy it. I don't walk outside and know that the crack looking dude walking down the street won't kill me because he is on my team.

Teams are weak sauce in my opinion. But I for one wouldn't play if there were teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30