View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny part to me is, the "hardcore" guys want to compete and normally compete against each other, but as soon as you make it so that they only compete against each other they cry.

You want competition, you are competing against your normal competition and the new systems allow more competition to grow (you just skip a few spawns).

However, the only thing I see is people bitching that these other guilds (who don't even want to play with you) will now be able to take out targets and wear some of the same colored pixels that you are wearing.

If you're crying about not getting the targets as fast, you'll probably find that once Variance is reduced with one of the new proposals (take mine for example) you'll have to spend considerably less time at the computer tracking just to raid.

The server is already beyond a classic timeline being stuck in Kunark, you've already experienced classic EQ raiding, it's time for something else until Velious.

Shut up, accept a proposal and stop crying like a bunch of teenage girls that didn't get the right color Ipad on Christmas, even though you getting a new car for free on your 16th birthday in a few months.
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you saying that my post is some sort of sour grapes? Please elaborate.