View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycutie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i seen it all go down with my spy in zone... i did a head count. it was 19 nihilum vs 13 FF... you guys Zerged the Nek zone and FF still downed 5 of oyu guys with your 3 (CLerics) vs none of our Clerics... and yet they still owned 5 Nihi ROFL.... i still give credit to FF for sticking it out and making sure Nihilum does not down Naggylol. unless they pull a supreme and wall him...
The only real all our guys vs all their guys battle I witnessed was 19 on 13, we had zero clerics they had battle apple zarah, we had almost no burst dps compared to nihilum and yet still downed between four to five of you. It's been the story of the server, when faced
with equal numbers nihilum loses, they then go recruit more people to out Zerg and kill competition yet again. See round ten of Zerg invites: sick puppy kimpossible and rhotic. All nice people, good human beings from the sound of it, yet all previously told by nihilum members that they were terrible.