Thread: Dawn Believers
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kelvinn isn't even with us anymore so that solves one issue, doesn't it?

Secondly, it's your word versus theirs my dude. You could be a forum troll, and anyone with 300 forum posts obviously hangs out in here a LOT - which could also be grounds for being a troll.

The point here is it's "he said" "she said" and without screenshots you can't go on one sided stories. I'm not saying you're wrong or you're lying - I'm saying I don't know if you're wrong, lying, right or truthful. Only screenshots would sway me.

If anyone has any problem with a DB member you just /who all Dawn and ask for an officer or ME, Allio. I'm usually on in some form (as I said, I have one of every class).

So really it comes down to being a mature adult, handling the situation with an officer, AND being smart enough not to judge an entire guild of 60+ people because of one or two mishaps that aren't verified or backed up with evidence (screenshots, logs, etc.).
You make some good points. If anything happen in the future i ll make sure to take ss & logs.
Have a good day.

Dont forget guys Kelvinn is a scumbags & if you follow what a scumbag tell you to do (just to have some xp) you're a scumbag too! dont be a Sheep!