Thread: Miscellaneous: melee hit rate in pvp
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogues are retarded here, the melee buff implemented during classic on this server was never intended to make endgame Kunark rogues into gods.
Eh I remember rogues blowing up people in plate too... clerics, SKs and bards at least in their respective Velious class armor.

I don't think it has as much of an impact on reducing a possible max hit as it should in making a max hit less likely.

I didn't roll a plate myself in PvP on live, only played a few twink SKs (to 50+, but still) and it had an impact especially twinked up at lower lvls but higher I remember max hits rolling in pretty steadily.

Would need Kringe/Gabuk (Kergan) input imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLGATETHEGRANDMASTER [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nerf direct damage nukes and melee hit rate at the same time, and you will see much longer, more drawn out fights that are more skill based and lead to an overall much better pvp experience
Pretty much. Make things classic > nerf doe. Naked players should get butchered still.