View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

First, good DPS weapons can be super cheap. I really love Fist of Zek + Jarsath Trident or a Staff of Battle. A lot of the proc weapons you list don't even proc until after 46 or 50, so using Wurmslayer plus a FoZ with a good haste item and a fungi will get you pretty far. With decent armor and HP, you can solo into the late 40s no problem.

That said, get Velium Fire Wedding rings. That's the number one most important item on a good twink. Don't skimp out and settle for platinum. Velium or bust.

Since you already have the Fungi, I'd say get the RBB, super cheap weapons, Velium Fire Wedding rings, and fill in empty spots with Dwarf cultural armor or Cobalt. If you really wanted to be cheap, you could use Crustacean Shell armor. For ears, Orc Fang Earrings work great for having useful stats that you'll need (AC, HP, STR).

After you get 46, you can join a raiding guild, go to PoSky for a trash belt, and sell the RBB to buy the rest of the stuff you need to tank 50+ like Frostbringer and WESS. I recommend a Lodizal Shell Shield for your back slot. Also, the Incarnadine BP or Cobalt Greaves are pretty important for the unlimited casts of Invisibility, but you could get by with a few Rings of Shadows if you are willing to carry a lot of them and recharge them often similar to the Jboots vs SoW pots argument, but Invis does not last nearly as long as SoW.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.