View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is incorrect? Halflings get both sneak and hide, both of which individually and in conjunction allow access and movement to places other races cannot access.

Any class that has both sneak and hide can use them at the same time. You just can't move and keep both active; the hide will break once you move, unless you are a rogue.

This however is going to be diminished after the next patch since it will turn hide into regular invis status, but sneak will still be excellent for accessing quests and vendors otherwise not accessible.
You are wrong. i just confirmed it for myself by rolling up a halfling cleric, changing the camera angle so I could see myself, I clicked hide and saw myself disappear, clicked sneak, then as soon as I moved I became visible again with the message that I have stopped hiding. ONLY rogues can use sneak/hide at the same time. It's always been that way

And the next patch to what? Live? This is 1999 we're talking about, not live, so that patch should never be applied here since that's not how it worked in 1999.