View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothxu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My monk's items were stripped in early July. Lost all major no drop items. AoN, T-Staff, CoF, RBG, SoS, etc etc

Sirken / Derubael have said they are unable to help due to current policy. Sirken responded this morning saying there is nothing he could do and moved the petition to resolved. Derubael seemed like he wanted to help, but said the policy was they never restore items on red. In the past though, I know they have restored items and even characters that have been deleted.

Does this policy make sense, especially considering the time invested in the server?

I have 2 Level 60s, 1 Level 59, 1 Level 56. Generally a non-toxic player. Don't troll the forums etc.

I wasn't even told who did it. Do you think people that do scummy stuff like this should be outed to the community?

I would have been happy with just two items being restored, the T-Staff and AoN.

Makes me want to stop playing the game. I spent days camping that damn T-Staff.

Am I just being emo?

my guess would be nizzar / tune they both been caught striping / deleteing toons pras more scummy shit that nihilum did