Thread: Game Mechanics: Hoshkar Not AEing
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Kobold

The dragon charm continues to work even though the ae may not so I guess the answer to that would be no, however, I don't think any dragon on p99 is casting spells of their class offensively on players aside from their AEs at any time. They buff themselves, summon a pet, heal themselves if they have that ability, proc weapons/abilities, and ae though. Hoshkar was also procing his weapons successfully on the tank with a bugged AE if that is of any help.

The AE works as normal most of the time it is pulled. We pull Silverwing to the same location (zone in peninsula) in the same fashion and rarely he decides not to AE as well but the sample size is smaller since he generally dies on the first attempt. I haven't noticed any difference in the way the fight operates (positioning, pull) that is different from working and not working. I believe TMO fights both of these dragons in the same location as well and from Baxters post it sounds like it has broken for them as well.

We have seen it go from bugged AE -> camp out raid, try again -> Working AE on the next pull.