View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm lvl 2 now. Playing a bard. I don't know what some of you're talking about. Mobs have missed me. They don't hit max dmg everytime. Some mobs are tougher than others (beetles are tougher). I'm getting better at killing them though. So far it has been fine. My only complaints are that the client is nothing at all like classic - has a map window, has compass, functions like the current client in 2009.

Just play. Be. Be the arrow. Be the character. Act like you know nothing else. It's fun if you do that.

I learned new things about qeynos today that I never knew. Always amazes me that a place I've been to so much still holds so many secrets. I cannot fathom how much work all these scripts/quests/items/etc must involve.

I hope that this melee problem or whatever it's can be fixed. I wish you good groups in the lands of norrath.
Keep playing mate. Level 2 doesn't exactly take a lengthy amount of time to achieve. You might want to base your opinions on a longer survey time.

You can download different UI's (search here on forums) to achieve a more classic-esque feel. Although you won't be able to get rid of the maps, they are at least only present in zones adjacent to cities.