View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB absorbed Dolj, and TMO absorbed FE. Does neither Class C guild want to compete then?
FE was also a conglomerate of like 3-4 different crews coming from several different guilds. TMO is just the same, as is IB. These people posting about competition are clueless, really.

Not even going to speak on this suspension that literally makes no sense at all. Anyone who was there knows what happened, and how unfair this ruling is. All I'm going to say is that petition queue is going to get a lot more crowded in the future, if this ruling stands. Every VP spawn will turn into which guild can frame the other by acquiring agro on eachother's pulls and staging a train at the entrance. Sounds like fun.

I honestly never thought I'd say this but perhaps non-CSR VP was the only way to avoid it turning into this. Poopsocking is pretty much back in full effect (albeit at the entrance only) so why not bring back petitionquest too?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric