View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Orc

I'll respond with what I think (it seems we generally agree on most plots Sirken)

I'm not sold on that Jon = Azor Azai, but I feel strongly that Jon is not dead. Either he survives the stabbings (somehow) or he is reborn through the powers of Melisandre , or she arrives in time to heal him. One of the three.

Fuck Ramsay, he is a bastard himself. But he has proven to be a liar/deceiver, so the letter is most likely bogus.

R+L= Jon I agree with. Lots of evidence throughout the books (like you listed), plus the Ned "flashbacks/nightmares" whatever you want to call them in book 1. It was his beloved sister after all. He is always hearing the screams/living with his secret.
Dunno what I think of Septa Lemore...but seems a plausible situation.

Lightbringer(s) = men of Night's Watch (agree)

Strong Robert = Gregor. Yes, reanimated through twisted powers. 7 ft tall, broad as an ox, etc. It's his dead body, just concealed behind armor I think. (agree)

Jaqen H'ghar = I actually have no real conspiracy theories on this...he is either there of his own free will (doing who knows what, just Faceless Man business?), or he has a mission for the free cities (throw the realm into chaos?). I'm not sure.

Tyrion is a Lion Lannister I think. (Tywin said he killed his wife during childbirth due to his mutant form). However, I really love Tyrion’s plot line, not just because he murder’s Tywin! I think he will be the bridge that secures Lannister to Targaryn to Stark.

Brienne is assuredly taking him to Cat, aka Lady Stoneheart. I know she has a crush on Jaime, but her ideals of duty are greater than her infatuation.

Bloodraven = Brynden Rivers (agree)

Bran will never leave that cave. I agree. He is paralyzed from the waist down, and his predecessor in the job was bound to the throne, unable to move. It would be a perfect fit for one such as him, given his seer powers as well.

Dragons riders should be Daenarys/Aegon/Jon = (agreed)

Rickon I think will be in Winterfell…who else could be? Bran will be bound north of Winterfell in that cave, holding back evil magic’s, and that only leaves Rickon.

It would not surprise me if Balon died at the hands of a faceless man. Euron is reported in the books to be strange, and have many connections throughout the other lands, such as Braavos and the other Far East Cities.

Varys is my favorite character, because I feel like he knows what Baelish aspires to know, and I hate Baelish. We shall see.

Knight of the Laughing Tree = Lyanna to me. She looks like Arya, a tomboy who has already defeated boys older than her. Not to mention, Lyanna (referred to as the “she-wolf”) only did this when the antagonists were braggadocio’s, picking on Howland Reed. She saved him, and a fighter entered the ranks days later, being slight of stature, wearing mis-matched armor, and wearing a laughing Heart Tree (the heart tree being the sign of the north gods)…

Meh, Coldhands might be Benjen, which would explain why he protected/guided the Stark children.

Fuck Baelish

As for the future? I think the Targaryen’s will regain control, and team with Melisandre’s Red God to purify/destroy the far north with its undead. It is George R.R. Martin though, so it would not surprise me if everyone died…