View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boxing keeps people like Trophy, who has been lfg for three days without anyone responding to him. It would be great for the server, and as someone who played on vz/tz I can attest that fighting two boxed toons when you are on one can sometimes make it easier because they will flounder very hard on whatever toon they don't consider to be dominate.

Either way Samwise is like the worst person to listen to about anything. Here's thread one about boxing and he is threatening to quit the server that isn't made. I can't believe people like him are being listened to about what is going to be good for the server and I hope it is just a fluke that he is championing this teams server nonsense.
good post also. Sam is a good guy but threating to not play because of a rule change makes people not take your opinion seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.