Thread: New ToV rules
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBalloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone should have a fair and equal shot
If people could agree on a definition of just the word "fair", alone, 90% of the arguments currently going on wouldn't exist. Everyone wants a "fair" system, but most Aftermath members (not picking on them, just making an example) have a significantly different definition of "fair" from (again, just making an example) most members of my guild, Anonymous.

I'm not saying either one has a monopoly on being "right" about their definition of fair ... I'm just saying that (nearly) everyone here also wants a fair and equal shot ... they just can't agree on the definition of the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBalloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quite honestly, we're all playing a 20 year old free-to-play emulated
MMORPG. We're all losers to some extent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now you're speaking some truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.