Thread: Bard Swarm
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really don't think Warpath fully understands the scenario with respect to the structure of Velks, where the camp is you might be at, where the spawns are, and the Bard pulling from further in the zone/pathing issues etc.

He's basically coming at this from a general camp rules perspective and not actually thinking with respect to context or nuance. Not really surprising though.

Wonder what he will call his next forum account once this one gets banned again.
Please regale us with your tales of context and nuance and help educate me on everything I'm missing about the, apparently most complicated, special room in all of EQ, clearly its too complicated for a lay person such as myself to understand. After all I would hate to get banned for pulling mobs from a room when there are other humans in that room staring at those mobs. And I certainly wouldn't want to break the cardinal rule of pulling any mobs that do anything other than run directly towards me. Of course that is if I even survive the most bannable offense of choosing to hunt near an entitled enchanter.