View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 06:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't matter if you think you deserve it more because you're willing to raid when others are sleeping. Only thing that matters is you're able to get other guilds to agree to your terms, and terms that dick all the other guilds aren't going to get agreed to.
I'm pretty sure AG and Core are both able to mobilize pretty quickly, and IIRC Core has a good number of Euro players. I don't know much about AG as a guild except what I've seen in ToV/Kael/Etc. so I'm not sure about your player hours.

I don't see how this differs from any other poopsocky situation, if you want to be there when KT spawns, you might be wall-staring for a while. Same with ToV dragons. PoG clearing is more fun than wall-staring to me but maybe you disagree?

Either way, we backed out of the current agreement, you don't like my (very unofficial and non-binding) proposal, and apparently the other proposed agreement of 3 guild rotation was voted down so... I guess messy FFA Growth it is?