View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Mage epic pet is really powerful to be fair, it used to enrage at low health originally as well.

What I like about the mage epic is it truly is a quest of epic proportion, I wish all the epics were that hard. In my opinion the quests should have taken toons an extremely long time to complete, and keep the items as true best in slot for each class.

I wish some of the effects were different too, more in line with bard how it changes how you play the class, even adding additional effects... Melee would still keep haste and weapon ratios from current epic.

Rogue - adds dimensional shrouding (no mobs can see through h/s, not even gods)

Monk - adds +10% to FD skill, makes flops no longer fail

Ranger - switch to a bow with huge damage ratio to make a range dps class without discipline. Perhaps a clicker to summon a wolf pet

Warrior - kinda wish this was a shield that would proc off bash (high proc rate), proc would be rune V

Paladin - proc a buff that gives Fear immunity to group and big resist bonus

Shadow Knight - proc an undead minion that is high level pet, short duration. Upon death grants the last of its life force to the knight (maybe 200 hp)

Bard - great as is honestly

Wizard - mana free nuke that is high damage, however drains mana from groupmates. Perhaps a check for 800 total mana to drain, in exchange with grant a temporary harvest style buff to replenish some of that mana over 3 ticks. Can lead to some interesting group dynamics

Mage - kind of don't like the 1 pet thing, would prefer some kind of monster summon based of the target that would actually inherit a line of spells or procs or abilities from the target

Enchanter - not quite sure what to do here since so OP a class, maybe can click to instant mez self + all targets in range (PBAoE mez, unresistable regardless of level). Mez would be fixed duration. Make it a great 'oh shit!' Click on a bad pull. Takes enchanter out of the fight along with the train. Heavy agro, all mobs would make enchanter top of hate list when buff drops, so clean up fast. Enchanter would not be affected by spells during this stasis (sorry, no evac)

Necro - would love if it drained all mana (need to be full) and it raised an army of the dead (6 pets) that zerg a target (no pet control)

Druid - tap into mother earth, all targets around druid gain +50 hp / +30 mana per tick, only lasts as long as druid has mana ( drains 70/tick... Druid does not gain from the buff). Could see some great synergy with a necro here.

Shaman - another OP class, not sure what to do. Maybe our focus on group, buff that raises all stat and resist caps by +60

Cleric - would love to get away from CHeal model... Have it work like a bard song for group, all melee and spell damage is dispersed equally to all group members. Could see this making paladins and SKs better raid tank options. Maybe let the damage just do 50% to main target, and rest of it gets dispersed.
Last edited by Rygar; 07-17-2017 at 01:04 PM..