View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lightbulb ITT: TMO rages over a Larrikan's Mask

A lovely day of waiting for Tykar to spawn at Seafarer's Roost in East Freeport, when suddenly... What's this? Ten or so TMO members enter out of nowhere!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They make a beeline for upstairs where they all crowd around vendor. This vendor must be having a clearance sale and everybody knew about it but poor old Trellin! Out of curiosity I take a peek..

Did you hear that? This man just got in a Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap and he's offering it to me! Me! Let's see what else he's got..

A Larrikan's mask for just 7 gold? What a steal! Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap just 90p? Slowstone Amber and Midnight mallet at bargain prices! Not anymore!

Feeling good about being the proud new owner of..

When suddenly I receive the following RUDE tell

Clearly this man doesn't understand how our capitalist market works! The vendor was having a bargain bin clearance sale and the first bird gets the worm - but I'm a reasonable man, so I decide "what the hey" and offer him a compromise. So I inspect his items and notice his Crown of King Tranix Equipped and offer him a wager!

Sadly, my efforts at brokering a peace were to no avail.. But hey, plenty of fish in the sea. I venture outside and immediately run into some finely dressed young TMO members who I /wave to and broadcast my auction to the zone. Unfortunately, it did not fall on receptive ears.

Well put, Palana. Well put.

I must say. His packets are really hurting. My computer is totally melting right as I type this... NooOooo pLLeassSee doNtt paccckKeettt mE brRRroooOo