View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is nuts. Does anyone remember the "Play Nice Policy"? The few times I've camped Hadden, both when knowing the timer and when just showing up and waiting it out, things have panned out as one would expect:

- I'm sitting at camp waiting, and some random_player_001 logs in (they know the timer). They see I'm there actively camping it, I get confirmation Hadden is about to spawn and we chat a bit until it does so they can update their timer and try again next time.

- I know the timer and log in. There's either someone there camping it or there isn't. If there isn't - that's self explanatory. If there is - it follows the same process as the above. We chat and I update my timer.

Most of us play here for the experience of enjoying a game that we previously enjoyed two decades ago. One of the things that made it enjoyable back then was the positive experiences most of us had when interacting with other players. Let's try and keep it that way so P99 can continue to attract new players and not discourage them should they venture into the unsavory sections of the forums.

Perhaps RnF should come with a disclaimer?

Mods - please move this thread to RnF.

-Mcoy
This ^^