Thread: Server chat...
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think OOC is perfect just the way it is

lets be honest - people who play this game or for the most part adults over 22

when theres shit talk in ooc, its normal, get over it, we play a red server

if you got a real problem with ooc, guess what, you can turn it off

OOC is really crucial to have for this community, not only to find grps, but to auction your items - you take it away and you have taken a giant dump on server

again, if you are really butt-hurt about people talking in ooc, and your 25 year old ears can't take a little shit talk - you CAN turn it off.
This is the problem. The mentality is that new people should have to go out of their way to avoid your bullshit. That's not the way you build a population. If I walk into a restaurant, and I'm a non-smoker, and the front of that restaurant is the smoking section and all i can see/smell/taste is smoke, I'm going to leave. I'm old enough to smoke, but I don't want to deal with the irritation and annoyance of having smoke shoved in my face - and I'm definitely not going to take the time to "go into the back" to avoid the smoke.

Bottom line, Andis and everyone else who feels OOC is "fine" is that we don't think it's "fine". So if you'd like to keep it the way it is, and if you'd like to keep your account out of "banned=1" then

clean it the fuck up

thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] <3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]