Thread: Who lays claim?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about you guys stop looking for every fucking way around a rule and simply accept that they had enough people there to take down the mob or atleast make a decent shot?

WOW GUYS THATS A HARD CONCEPT BUT NO I'M TOO FUCKING SELFISH AND NEEDY AND I NEED TO FIND A WAY AROUND THE RULES TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
I believe you should despawn them, these two guilds just try to lock down every raid target possible so no other guild (unless it's Europa because they're on during the times the server has low pop) can have a shot at a raid target, and then they bitch and moan when someone else can form up before them, and they try to hop around the rules the community tried to put together only to use the rules in their own favor.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.