View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Default <Thunderdome> recruiting.

First and foremost Thunderdome is a community. We function both as a raiding guild, and as red99's only leveling guild.

Our raid force is very capable: we have killed Derakor the Vindicator, Dracoliche, Trakanon, VS (and other Kubark dragons) -- we do HoT (we are on dragon faction, but we do +6 necks as needed). We do other planar raids, including Sky. We can do most epics -- we've completed countless epics for our members.

We are fairly casual, and we welcome other like-minded people. Groups daily, guild jewelcrafter and many other crafters, lots of porters (small server though, many times the porters are busy with their own stuff).

Priority for recruitment is bards, clerics, warriors, monks, rogues and wizards. All others are welcome however.

Who are you?

Self sufficient -- red is not easy and we're not gonna baby you. This doesn't mean we won't help you, but you should be self sufficient. We don't like drama queens or kings. You need to be a good human being, we're not overly PC in this guild but if you are a real life Nazi and can't stop dropping the n-bomb in ooc then you won't like this guild.

If you suck at EQ and PVP, don't worry we can help with that. We're not elitist --

Ask any member for an officer in game, we have many. My name is Rumblebum, and if I am available I will be happy to come and invite you wherever you may be.