View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Aviak

Oh man, I have a ton of really fond memories of my earlier days in EQ. I'll start from earliest to most recent!

1. Kunark is released and I'm level 30. I find myself along with many others in OT grouping. As an Ogre I loved it there. This one druid shows up eventually and starts stealing our pulls. The whole zone was ragging on him but there was nothing we could do. Lo and behold, night rolls around, and he died right in front of us to the pathing Dragoons! The whole zone cheered at his death - was hilarious

2. Duoing with my mage friend in Seb! As a warrior this didn't work too well, but he was uber with his epic pet. I'd melee the mob while his monster backstabbed it. Bandage, repeat! Worked pretty well considering [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

3. Velious! I have amazingly fond memories of being bound right by the bank in Thurgadin. That was the spot, man! When I was ready to do my Dain war all I had to do was go back over there and chat with everyone I had met there. They called in thier guild friends and Viola! I had such a sucsessful ring event that a GM for a raiding guild at the time messaged me and asked if I wanted to join [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

From that point on the rest of my memories are crazy hard core raiding stories. We all know that drill though, lol! Oh, I also fondly remember soloing as a warrior in PoI. I thought I was the shit then =P