View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Planar Protector

Default Riff Raff Chat Open For Business

I've done some changes to the riff raff chat

Changes:

1. Guest access disabled, all users must have registered & approved account. (When registering please provide a name that you're recognized by in the community, if you register as "ASFSAFLKDSGTJS" i wont approve your account, if you think someone stole your name pm me and we will work it out. (Note you do not have to provide your real email unless you want password recovery to work.) Approving of accounts is done manually so be patient...

2. History is removed, the feature was being abused and people were afraid to speak their mind. All history you'll get is the last 400 rows (loaded upon entering chat).

3. Mobile users can now disable scrolling of chat window and access the other buttons (not sure how this works, works on my shitty droid, might not work on your fancy iphone, i dont give 3 fucks.)

4. embedded images enabled again, don't link prolapsing assholes or gay shit/hydra dick.... some people using chat from work, most stuff is ok, but try not getting too crazy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
riff raff on the phone
Videos
Wipe it clean.