View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:31 AM
Fire Giant

Am I the only one who does NOT want to see Luclin, but wants PoP? Luclin was terrible, IMO. Vah Shir were a silly race to add, spire auto port was dumb, and the bazaar, i wont even mention the Bazaar. Spires and Bazaar were the first huge steps AWAY from Everquest, towards a different kind of modern game. I didn't care for the massive Luclin zones, or low end content it brought either, because it killed the entire low end newbie zones.

PoK however did bring something immensely useful. A high end content that was extremely challenging, very cool, and for me, an expansion on the coolest part of the game that i loved back in 2000: Lore of the gods.

What PoP brought that I despised, was the book travel. If they could skip Luclin all together, launch PoP without the use of book travel, that would epicly ideal for me. An idea on ridding PoP of book travel all together obviously cant fly because you have to be able to get to the PoK somehow. So the idea i came up with is this: make PoK accessable through books from Norrath, but you can only go back through the book you came from. So people essentially cant use it for travel around Norrath. You can only use it to go from Norrath, to PoK, and back to where you came.. That'd be cool.

anyways, thats just my 2cents, and I know most wont agree.

Asher