View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 03:02 AM
Sarnak

It does feel kinda pointless talking about these things because if any of this is done or even partially, (counting custom content) it would go against the vision and purpose of the server and what the devs/gms/owners strive to achieve. We just need to go along with Velious and see what the server is like after a while. It gets kinda tricky with the fact they wont wipe for a restart because of all the time and effort people put into their characters. Only way this would happen I think is if everybody agreed. I'm not sure a majority rules would work in this case. I would think they would need a wipe if we were to run the timeline again because I can't see how making a second server would be worth it to split the community. I could maybe see if there were enough people for two servers and a ton of people wanted Luclin and PoP then they could have one server for up to Velious and one that goes up to Luclin and PoP or up to Velious with custom content.

Maybe this server will end up the one with custom content and they will make a second for a legit timeline with only classic content. Now that seems plausible, but still it's hard to imagine or expect all of this while they are doing this voluntarily. Especially running more than 2 servers.

I just know it's going to be exciting for me to be here for the release of an expansion. I don't think I've ever been a part of an expansion release/event with everybody like that before. Screenshots will be had and shared with my grandchildren. Ay sonny, back in my day we use to play this elf simulator. See that picture of me in front of the computer? That's what you call a "neck beard". Can you say neck beard? What's that? Oh, that's just my poop cup. We didn't mess around! Kids now-a-days could learn a thing or two about dedication! *batphone rings*