View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

1. Stopped using the pbae around the early to mid 40s - as has been said you'll be lucky if it lasts a tick and you'll be getting crazy resists on it. Multiple mobs fucking you up in dungeons is just how it is for bards - you can control 5 or 6 at a push but you won't get any killing done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun
You get a super-human feel for it.
Lol, this is true - the four song rule generally works out until you get the hang of it. Once you're a bit higher level you will barely notice the mana aspect when charming in groups unless you die. Then it sucks as mana takes forever to regen.

3. As Falkun says.

4. Depends on what I'm doing in the group - if we're melee heavy and I end up doing the cc/haste/slow/snare/mana/hp regen/str etc. I will probably swap instruments around with a BoH for the click. More regularly if I'm only picking up some of those functions I'll be using my weapons.

5. Depending on what else I'm doing I'll sometimes swap dispell in if a mob that requires it comes into camp. As with Falkun spell slots are generally a bit precious to use with dispell.

6. Fearing in dungeons isn't something I do - risky stuff.

7. If its in a wall just need to click it. I will usually use the mez push to get it out of the wall for easier targeting next time. The direction you are facing relative to the mob will change the direction of the mez push/pull.

8. I don't have announcements in my casting macros but have them in seperate macros and will hit them the first time I mez or charm so the group knows what I'm doing then will recharm/remez without any further spam.
<Asgard>