View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Names of interst to me:

Keystone and Acarer - lol yeah, we know this guy is garbage

Glitterati and most of the Taken characters - poor Glitter and friends - that moran Tibador got a bunch of them in trouble

Goobles - lol ya wat a moran

Robomage - my first real bit of drama on blue was with this fucktard. I had a RL friend who rolled an SK (since quit) and I was trying to farm him some bone chips in WFP noob area for him. I was 50 by that time on Jeremy and was just slaughtering these skeletons and I accidentally kill-stole a single decaying skeleton from him (I think on his monk, he had Robomonk, Robomage, Robonecro, etc etc). I apologized to him and then left. Later on I'd heard a group he was in in Oasis was stealing pulls from my guild's group, so I went over there and started making sure their pulls got to them and KSing them otherwise. I didn't know it at the time, but I guess Robo raged over this. Not long later, him and his crew (including Appollo, who's on this list, and Burple, and Areku) joined my guild and invited me into their private vent as we were grouping at Efreeti. When Robomage saw my name, he flipped out and demanded I be removed from their vent because I spent a full day following him around griefing him. Lol, yeah.

Bearnuts - lol need I say more?

Blaine - old school IB turkey

Loke - Another IB - at least he owns up to it now

Aenor - seems like a cool dude, poor fella

Webwolf - Webwolf was the only person I know of from this list who got his punishment reversed

Dagarn - o snap, I didn't know they made a Swedish version of MQ/SEQ

Heroleeofcub - lol I miss this dude

Toop - one of the more epic breakdowns on P99, notorious dumbfuck

Svenn - LOL

Blizze - I think I know him from the Acarer crew in Dozekar - what guild did he end up in?

Boozer - this guy was absolute garbage

Perun - Inglourious Basterd's former raid leader and rage leader

Clark - could this be Armani? I think so!

Painfull - Crazyeyes RIP

Najdorf - just gonna not say anything on this one for fear of being banned

Friday - more IB scum

Szeth - "

Speedling - wasn't this Coldblooded's kid?

That's all I got! Post your interesting entries here too =)