View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

“I’m not the one bloating up the thread because all these other posters combined have 12% more total posts than the posts I made by myself”

Dude. You. By yourself. Are. More. Than. One. Third. Of. The. Total. Posts. In. Ninety. Four. Pages. Of. Posts.
You continue to make yourself look bad with this nonsense. I don't know why you keep doing it. Multiple posters have responded to me in this thread.

If three posters reply to a single poster, you'll end up with one poster who has 3 posts, and three posters who have 1 post each. This is very simple math.

Nobody would claim that the person with 3 posts in this scenario is bloating the thread. There is one post per reply, which is normal.

This is just classic trolling/bullying behavior from Troxx and friends. You gang up on people you disagree with in an attempt to silence them. This is because you cannot win a debate by yourself. Again, here are the actual post count numbers:

Quote:
Troxx 160
bcbrown 117
Toxigen 60
Duik 53
Ripqozko 11
Penish 11

Total is 412 posts to my 368.
My posts are in response to posters like these. If you didn't troll this thread, there would be 320 less posts in this thread. -160 from you, and -160 responses from myself. I never start these long back and forth sessions. The post history is quite clear.

You have the second highest post count in this thread. I am not sure why you are trying to bring up post count anyway lol.

Lying about what happened in this thread just makes you look worse.

If you want to stop thread bloat, stop lying and posting nonsense. Then other posters don't have to defend themselves or correct falsehoods. RnF is specifically designed for you kind of posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Must. Respond. Can't not respond. It is my lifes imperative.
You are the one who feels compelled to post nonsense all the time after everybody else, contributing nothing but bloat to the thread.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 04-19-2024 at 09:09 PM..