Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Sarnak

Default @ TMO OFFICERS / LEADERSHIP

Why do you guys get off on being the biggest cock sucking cunts on this server? I mean does it make you feeel good about yourse3lves that you can gather forces faster than people that have real life obligations?

I am sure that stealin and his fellow cocksuckers Silentone and Alart will fuck this thread up with their inane, i have no life other than trolling eqemu forums, but really, can the leadership of TMO please elaborate on how being the biggest douche bags on a shitbag for profit server makes you feel good about yourselves? I just dont understand and would really like to.

TMO GM does it make your penis erect when you get that 200th trakanon spawn by being a fucking cunt? I dont even know any of the officers in TMO at this point so i cant call you out by name but are you so sexually frustrated that it makes you want to play with your own penis when you win a race to a mob youve killed 40 plus times and need nothing from?

*disclaimer* i dont give a fuck what happens on this server but im just trying to understand why you cunts get gratification on this server specifically for the leadership of the guild. I am 100 percent sure that there will be misdirection from cunts like silentone who cant pay child support for his 3 african children and from autotune who cant get any sort of erection other than when hes whacking it looking at his posts on this server but i ask everuyone to respect the serious nature of this inquiry.

*disclaimer* i have not played on this server in over 8 months and dont give a fuck about any of the political drama going on, i am simply looking to discover the source of what makes the TMO leadership feel good when they act like cunts repeatedly to the rest of the server.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

potential
Old 07-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Fire Giant

I suggest that you educate yourself on the current political climate first. You might find that your premise is completely flawed.

Though judging by your statements, I suspect such scholarship might be beneath you.

Quote:
have not played on this server in over 8 months and dont give a fuck about any of the political drama going on
Old 07-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

TMO leadership reads and cares about RnF. I will forward your concerns about our libido and erectile dysfunction.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

go back to sucking autotunes cock fauss. are you even a high school graduate?
Old 07-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Banned

+1
Old 07-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

actually fauss would you care to address the legitimate concerns addressed in my original post or do you just wish to dismiss them because there is legitimate reason for your guilds behavior other than the ME ME ME mindset
Old 07-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

Getting in on this on the first page
Old 07-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Sarnak

welcome tiggles do you stillplay? or are you like autotune who has to jerk it to his p99 forum posts but worse because you had to name yourself after someone that actually accomplished something more than shitting in his chair camping trakanion?
Old 07-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

Why would we do that on RnF good sir. Best you'll get here is us making fun of your rage.
If you have actual, real, concerns and suggestions, you should try contacting us ingame, with a little less cock, and cunt.
Now if you'll excuse me, I believe Stealin is waiting for me in his love cabin.