Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Large Bat

Default Plans for future classic servers?

I guess i found this wonderful project1999 about 2 years too late and its already in kunark (good expansion though). Does anyone know future plans for new classic servers which aren't pvp? Or possibly a server reset after velious? Although i played on Tallon Zek my fond memories were mostly for the PVE and i do not wish to grief or be griefed in the small alotments of time my families patience will accomidate, so i will not be trying out red99 for now.

Planning on playing Bard with a buddy, dont know what class he wants to play yet though... im so freakin excited to start!
Old 11-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Banned

Welcome! Bards are a lot of fun! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The red server just came out, so another server would most likely be a long ways down the line. The current server pop is only around 500 as it is.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Large Bat

Talking

ahh no worries then, i guess im not too terribly far behind. Looking for fun more than min/max type stuff so i guess with a duo, i'll just get to buy classic stuff cheaper
Old 11-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess i found this wonderful project1999 about 2 years too late and its already in kunark (good expansion though). Does anyone know future plans for new classic servers which aren't pvp? Or possibly a server reset after velious? Although i played on Tallon Zek my fond memories were mostly for the PVE and i do not wish to grief or be griefed in the small alotments of time my families patience will accomidate, so i will not be trying out red99 for now.

Planning on playing Bard with a buddy, dont know what class he wants to play yet though... im so freakin excited to start!

The beginning is so nostalgic,very close to the original, an amazing job. Chances are you will love it if you loved classic eq.

Speaking of which that might be a novel idea ,a new server someday that resets every year or every couple of years
Last edited by Lindalind; 11-25-2011 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 11-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Large Bat

yeah like instead of going to kunark, just resetting. People get so alt happy in this game(me as well) that i would assume people would start over. Then again, people like there phat lootz when they start over. I'de play it though. Arg waiting for this EQ titanium disk is torture. Im going to freeze myself and come back in 1 week (like cartmen).
Old 11-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Banned

Come on down to red, brew.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on down to red, brew.
I was being griefed repeatedly within 30 minutes of trying that...no thanks :P did that song and dance on WoW from launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Large Bat

that's what i was thinking. Just gonna skip the pain train. I guess i'll risk being called a carebear if it means not spending my hour i get here and there on corpse runs.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Kobold

Red99= homo+cluster+fuck : confirmed.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:38 AM
Aviak

OP, play whatever class you want, as long as its a cleric. We need more of those.
Closed Thread