Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Large Bat

Default Peace Pipe Guild

be care full, dont join there group, they just gonna kick you out, when they dont need you any more

funny thing I was in a group with Saskrotch and stibe and 2 more I can`t remeber the name
after like 1 or 2 hour, I got a kick from the group, asking what happen? group didnt say anything at all,
then I saw they got a sk and a cleric from peace pipe guild to join them
I guess thats how thing works in there guild, kick people from the group and just ignore them, when they ask what happen

imo people who behave like this are morons, would just be easy to ask a guy if he can leave, they wanna group with team mate, I got no problem with that if they ask nice but they didnt, they just kick me out

imo FUCK YOU!
Old 11-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

I told you 3 times you were going to take my spot. I was reseting the group to fill the other 2 spots and was going to leave. I was then called away from my comp for a reason thats no one elses buisness. I told you 3 times to come back for my spot and you ignored me.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:38 PM
Orc

careful*
don't*
their*
they're*
don't*
anymore*
Old 11-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I told you 3 times you were going to take my spot. I was reseting the group to fill the other 2 spots and was going to leave. I was then called away from my comp for a reason thats no one elses buisness. I told you 3 times to come back for my spot and you ignored me.
werid you just ignore me from the first tell I gave you

sec you only send me a tell, after I said its gonna make a good forum topic
Old 11-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqiw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
werid you just ignore me from the first tell I gave you

sec you only send me a tell, after I said its gonna make a good forum topic
Again, I cant really respond when im not at the computer, can I? And since you were gone from the room when I got back, you OOCing was when I saw your name back up and could respond to you. And still you ignored me. I apologize it went the way it did but I got called away to something I couldnt wait on.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

fuck these fucking peace pipe motherfuckers especially the ones in peace pipe fuck they fuck sughghghhghghgggfeaferfq3wafafafafadar112421412421 dubyadid911fndlkfanslfagarsg

shit
Old 11-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, I cant really respond when im not at the computer, can I? And since you were gone from the room when I got back, you OOCing was when I saw your name back up and could respond to you. And still you ignored me. I apologize it went the way it did but I got called away to something I couldnt wait on.
lol what a fucking lie, you kick me and came back with cleric and sk, so you not afk you fucking lier
Old 11-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Large Bat

and you dont kick people and then go afk, you said you were reseting the group? how thats the work? kick people and reset the group with out invite and then go afk?
sure sure lol

what a fucking BIG LIE
never gonna group with you guys again, thats for sure, keep telling your lies
Old 11-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Aviak

I assume most of the people who play on the EMU are in their mid-20's or at least 30's. Why can't you spell liar?

Anyway, Peace Pipe did this kind of shit to me when I was leveling up. Invite me to a group and then kick me out when other PP show up. Really classy.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqiw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you dont kick people and then go afk, you said you were reseting the group? how thats the work? kick people and reset the group with out invite and then go afk?
sure sure lol

what a fucking BIG LIE
never gonna group with you guys again, thats for sure, keep telling your lies
I got my 2 members in because they ported in and came as a pair and didnt want them left out. Then I was called away. When I came back I explained that you were getting my spot, but you wouldn't reply. Then i said 2 more times I still had your spot, and you didn't reply. You had more than enough reinvite offers before we found a different replacement for me. But hey, believe what you want.
Closed Thread