Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Banned

Default super serial idea to invigorate the server

hey pals, i think we can agree that winning p99 guild strat of the year was to invite literally everyone on the server and avoid pvp at all costs to mow down xp 20 hours a day in the most robotically efficient way possible.

while on vztz the mass invite strat didnt work because people were able to level to 50 and pvp before the end of time and compete, on p99 the strategy of inviting 20 pals that know how to pvp simply does not work out in practice when only 4 of them actually make it to lvl 50 after 4 months and the rest commit sepeku out of boredom.

ok so nihi give yourselves a pat on the back, goog jorb. now lets get on to making the server more fun.

what i propose is that we make a list of everyone with a serious interest in continuing playing on this server, get 2 people to be guild leaders, and pick even teams elementary school kickball style. the 2 guild leaders will be people that are fully immersed, probably from nihilim since those are the only people that even still play.

for me the xp was the biggest reason i stopped playing, but i would be willing to make the final push to 50 IF there was going to be some guild v guild battles going on when i got there. as of now i dont have any interest in spending another 70 hours leveling up to play on a server with no pvp because 100% of active players are in the same guild.

this could also be seen as one big time for people to decide to give it another shot at once, rather than 5 people trying it again for a week, seeing that no one is on, and quitting again - without having a wipe of precious pixels.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Banned

also remove anon for players over level 46 so everyone can /who to find pvp
Old 06-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Aviak

ill play 40 CLR if a new guild with actual NUMBERS emerges, also that play before 3 AM EST (sorry FF) I am employed on normal hours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Aviak

Don't think it would ever happen though with people committing like over 4,000 hours to collecting DKP (batlle) he would /wrists if he had to waste that shit.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:30 PM
Banned

yes i can see it would be hard to give up a 100% blue server with 0 competition for any raid spawns, but its a chance to make those loots mean something.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Banned

OP was banned as a sub 40 wizard just for watching the Nagafen sploit kill and having the evil Holo guild tag.

Young Heather slain so young by the back sliding Emperor.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Aviak

I'd be willing to help level people if this ever picked up steam.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

heather has had many grievous injustices laid upon her by the evil witch amelinda. yet still heather perseveres.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

I basically suggested this in another thread. The issue is it sounds like a great idea until you listen to these people in vent.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Banned

4shore
Closed Thread