Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Default Level 31 Enchanter Solo Kunark

I prefer to group but sometimes I do not have time to find and travel to a group. Anyone have good ideas for solo? Especially interested in Kunark zones.

Love PvP. Retired from P99 due to lack of PvP
Old 07-21-2015, 05:04 PM
Banned

BB docks you willnt hold a charm considering the mobs are lvl 36-38 area. Find a class that can snare and do FV cliffs. The pirates are rogues and backstab for almost 300 dmg. Have a class that can snare pull none stop and use chase the moon to fear. None stop exp and mobs go down in 15-20 secs.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:23 PM
Large Rat

i would go with what Qtip says from what i have seen of him he is a good chanter
Old 07-21-2015, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BB docks you willnt hold a charm considering the mobs are lvl 36-38 area. Find a class that can snare and do FV cliffs. The pirates are rogues and backstab for almost 300 dmg. Have a class that can snare pull none stop and use chase the moon to fear. None stop exp and mobs go down in 15-20 secs.
Thank you for the advice. I was thinking of going there based on the enc guides. My nephew has a necro almost to 30 and I could find others to duo with there.

Do you have any ideas for solo though for when I have to? I was thinking giant fort in FM but for something more challenging like a dungeon. Being on a red server makes it much more interesting.

Old 07-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Banned

Can do yeti caves or giant fort if still a little too low, in Dreadlsnds... Would be goog I think, if you need to stay in kunark.

I'd suggest graveyard in mm so you can alternate between soloing and grouping, if you were ok with getting off kunark.

WW in kunark is prob going to have camps too.

I think you can do some cool stuff in Kasora, that's prob the best dungeon crawl
in kunark for that level.

In kunark most stuff you don't have a huge advantage with being an enchanter over other classes because most stuff is 1-2 pulls & outdoors. So really anything level 30+ on the wiki would be fine.

If you want challange and risk/reward camps, do mm/unrest/upper guk to learn the true ways of the enchanter. Find an item in those zones and figure out how to get to the drop and camp. Mm you should be at least 36 (imo) before you try to move into the castle solo.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

At 31 in kunark -
Giants in WW or FM
Apes outside of Dalnir
Dalnir

It is fairly slim pickings but your options blow up in the mid to late 30s
COM
Kaesora
Nurga (spider caves)

These places stay good from mid to late 40s (kaesora goes completely green at 45)
Old 07-21-2015, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
docks in BBM are amazing exp and there is no better spot for you at that level

it will also teach you how to play better, by the time you leave youll be a good ench.
I had not thought of the dwarfs. I might need a couple levels but that could be a great spot to solo.

Old 07-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can do yeti caves or giant fort if still a little too low, in Dreadlsnds... Would be goog I think, if you need to stay in kunark.

I'd suggest graveyard in mm so you can alternate between soloing and grouping, if you were ok with getting off kunark.

WW in kunark is prob going to have camps too.

I think you can do some cool stuff in Kasora, that's prob the best dungeon crawl
in kunark for that level.

In kunark most stuff you don't have a huge advantage with being an enchanter over other classes because most stuff is 1-2 pulls & outdoors. So really anything level 30+ on the wiki would be fine.

If you want challange and risk/reward camps, do mm/unrest/upper guk to learn the true ways of the enchanter. Find an item in those zones and figure out how to get to the drop and camp. Mm you should be at least 36 (imo) before you try to move into the castle solo.
This is perfect thank you.

Old 07-21-2015, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 31 in kunark -
Giants in WW or FM
Apes outside of Dalnir
Dalnir

It is fairly slim pickings but your options blow up in the mid to late 30s
COM
Kaesora
Nurga (spider caves)

These places stay good from mid to late 40s (kaesora goes completely green at 45)
I was thinking of doing Giants in WW. My nephew is bound there with a 21 necro hoping to group with him. I like your ideas about apes outside dalnir and maybe venturing inside.

Thank you.

Old 07-21-2015, 07:58 PM
Banned

I think I did apes with a fungi monk, like level 22-27 at dalnir. But I can't remeber for sure.
Closed Thread