Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Sarnak

Default Value of Ghoulbane?

These things seem to be entering the market with surprising rapidity, and pricing in EC seems to vary wildly. I've seen them go for as little as 600, and be advertised for as much as 1 - 1.5 thousand plat.

Does anyone remember what price point these settled at in early Blue, if that is relevant at all?

Thoughts on the value of these? What is a fair price to pay?
Old 12-02-2019, 12:32 AM
Banned

they started at 1k now they tumbling rapidly because a server maxes out at like 20 paladins and there is very tiny demand
Old 12-02-2019, 12:52 AM
Fire Giant

Someone was auctioning one earlier on Teal for 2000p. It seemed way too high considering the lack of Paladin's playing, and I'm guessing many of them will just camp it themselves. Pricing is still the wild west though as people still don't really know the value of item's yet, as you said.

I bought one on blue one and half years into Kunark for 500p for what it's worth.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 12-02-2019, 07:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipVanFish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These things seem to be entering the market with surprising rapidity, and pricing in EC seems to vary wildly. I've seen them go for as little as 600, and be advertised for as much as 1 - 1.5 thousand plat.

Does anyone remember what price point these settled at in early Blue, if that is relevant at all?

Thoughts on the value of these? What is a fair price to pay?
The wiki auction tracker is updated a couple times a day with prices for all 3 servers. My sig also shows a tracker I run for funsies.
Old 12-02-2019, 07:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wiki auction tracker is updated a couple times a day with prices for all 3 servers. My sig also shows a tracker I run for funsies.
Nice job on the tracker!

Anyone know why a dark reaver has no auction tracker on the wiki?
Old 12-02-2019, 11:05 AM
Sarnak

Yesterday I saw a Dark Reaves advertised on Teal for 2k, and I know another SK picked one up for 1.5. Both numbers are far too high in my opinion...but it's a frame of reference for pricing.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yesterday I saw a Dark Reaves advertised on Teal for 2k, and I know another SK picked one up for 1.5. Both numbers are far too high in my opinion...but it's a frame of reference for pricing.
Yea I’ve been seeing them at similar prices on Green, just wondering why the wiki had no tracker for them.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Kobold

The number of Ghoulbanes entering the market on Green is greater than the number of paladins in need of them. I saw one going for 500 last night.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Orc

On blue prekunark they were going for an average of 800. I think 600 is a fair price, although they might end up cheaper because of the low paladin numbers and high population.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Kobold

Should be a great pet weapon until procs vs summoned/undead on pets is patched
Closed Thread