Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 07:29 AM
Banned

Default Ecoli's apocalypse, a sign of end times

It happened 4 days in advance!

Im going to finally quit this server

I would like to thank my nephew for breaking his arm (which led me to delevel from 59 to 53), and the GMs for deciding to not rez my xp beyond a level and a half.

Mom came to my apt "WTF max broke his arm we going to hospital NOW fell in STAIRS GOGOGO" ALLRITE MOM.

Forgot to close eq.

This makes it easier to say goodbye to Red99

Im not going to linger on for months with no communication from GMs like i had to endure on my blue druid, banned because Uthgaard had a tantrum/was out of
coke that day, who was finally unbanned after 2 years.

It was the closest thing we had to Rallos, but still it was a shitty set of rules which i thought would get corrected at some point since they were obviously so bad. It was not to be.

Since i had put so much time in the toon, was hard to let go, even though i knew what waited for me at 60 was 95% PVE and 5% PVP because of that stupid fucking xp loss server setup.

Id like to thank my nephew and the GMs once again for helping me let go of that terribadly implemented shell of a Rallos server.

Still had fun playing with Brainz, Andis, Noah, Samwise, Wanders, Chewie, Salem, etc and some other folks im forgetting. Keep in touch if u want, imma play some
vanilla PVP wow for a while till the next game comes around

Dont forget to wear that tinfoil hat on the 21st, it has +125 against meteors
Old 12-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Sarnak

As per the history of every quitting any dramaqueen has ever posted... you'll be back.

Complain about xp loss for a year? Forgets to close eq and loses 6 lvls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even though i knew what waited for me at 60 was 95% PVE and 5% PVP because of that stupid fucking xp loss server setup.
It's what you make of it, you are a 95% blue player with 5% red in you obviously. PvP can be found every day, every hour.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

dude had a family emergency lol. who cares about closing eq. wow
Old 12-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not looking back

I play games to have fun 95% PVE 5% PVP = not fun for me

More power to you if it floats your boat

But im

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhsTmiK7Q2M

Level 25 today
Old 12-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Banned

Would probably have eaten the xp loss and kept playing if the server was like Rallos but its not.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I play games to have fun 95% PVE 5% PVP = not fun for me
Still too dense to understand gaming is what you make of it. You pve 95% of the time because that's what you are and that's what you prefer to do.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude had a family emergency lol. who cares about closing eq. wow
Trolling trolls will troll. Definitely no time to /q while you go to see who's ringing your doorbell.

There's literally no excuse for leaving your character in game other than keeling over and dying at your keyboard while playing EQ.

Enjoy WoW, run from that pvp.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

not many on this svr have loved ones, sam.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

the sad thing is, i think you are serious. theres been times my kids tripped and fell or some other shit and ive got off the computer immediately without hesitating. you've been alone so long I think you've lost sense of reality. i am enjoying wow but i am not running away from pvp, im running towards it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] gl with vp.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the sad thing is, i think you are serious. theres been times my kids tripped and fell or some other shit and ive got off the computer immediately without hesitating. you've been alone so long I think you've lost sense of reality. i am enjoying wow but i am not running away from pvp, im running towards it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] gl with vp.
Try harder, let's hear a better reason why a person can't type /q as they rise up from their desk chair.
Closed Thread