Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally you said something worth it. =D

Thats it. Follow server rules, compete, and win/lose with dignity.

Rustle proved on AoW FTE that they can do it.
CSG proved that they can do it FTE'ing KT like 2 weeks in a row? good stuff.

See you guys friday for more fun competition, or there is always the option to go phinny with Chest and others (not a bad idea if thats ur thing).

okay but if awakened loves competition so much, why are they crying so hard about losing their VP welfare pixels?
Old 10-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you act like VP has anything to do with Ring war rotations... What extreme damage was done? Fixing briscoe butthurt from kerbey getting PD robe on his 56 war? Come on, the fact you mouth breath VP is a shame, the least you could do is realize both those events do not correlate with each other.

Im sorry the Taken part of Awakened never got to farm the end game content being Class-R babies that couldn't.
The class R mindset would be pro casual / rotation, would it not? You guys and your blanket statements for guilds are hilarious. Every guild has personalities all over the board. Most people on this server are very cordial. Unfortunately the greedy ass holes tend to taint the image of the whole.

It seems very obvious that a rotation / ffa alternation is the best thing for the majority of the server, but as the past has proven in the past the neckbeards that perpetuate the fucked up raid scene here will always find a way to ruin the enjoyment of nostalgia quest for everyone else with a casual gaming mindset.

My suggestion is all of you "competitive" people go to red and enjoy rubbing your e-penii together until the end of time. Leave blue a place for casual filth to enjoy the game in a healthy manor that doesn't impede ones ability to be a productive member of society.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell, Gorruk got a statue BP, AoW helm, AoW ring and AoW bow in like a 3 week span, no?
Gorruk saved every penny of DKP for Velious haha cheap bastard. I remember a Statue/AoW kill that bc of crappy dice rolls we got 0 loot from both mobs heh, lets not bring up the pixels!

( Statue BP was from a solo kill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Old 10-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh trust me I don't think you're wrong haha. I think for a lot of people it's just the overwhelming thought of starting over on a new server that keeps them here.
Disagree. If Phinny were a carbon copy of p99, but with instances, I would heavily consider playing there instead. The biggest turn off for me is pay to win, kronos, and heavy changes in aesthetics.
Addiction (Officer) EQ Mayong - 2009-2010
Wudan (Member) EQ Rallos Zek - 2003-2004
Elven Crusaders (Officer) EQ Rallos Zek - 2000-2003
Old 10-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

I hope y'all realize Raev is masturbating and aiming for his own mouth because he made another thread that went full retard
Old 10-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Phinny is so non classic that when my ogre zoned into innothule i got triggered off the server(ec/fp triggered me super hard too)
Old 10-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this was a problem. How come Awakened was not up there on Thursday night? Are they trying to monopolize pixels without even killing them.
Usually its the guilds seeking a slot who are responsible to inform the slot holders leadership they are interested in their piece of Sky time.

We do not raid sky weekly but always kept the slot reserved to keep necros/warriors/mages happy with epic pieces. I dont think we would have had an issue with you guys doing Sky on Thursdays so long as we could coordinate 1 Thursday each month to clear some stuff, its just the fact that no one was approached and the WIKI was ninja updated that seemed off base.

I mean you are being aggressive even in your response lol We had that spot for several years and would have gladly shared it. I suppose this will get twisted though.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The class R mindset would be pro casual / rotation, would it not? You guys and your blanket statements for guilds are hilarious. Every guild has personalities all over the board. Most people on this server are very cordial. Unfortunately the greedy ass holes tend to taint the image of the whole.

It seems very obvious that a rotation / ffa alternation is the best thing for the majority of the server, but as the past has proven in the past the neckbeards that perpetuate the fucked up raid scene here will always find a way to ruin the enjoyment of nostalgia quest for everyone else with a casual gaming mindset.

My suggestion is all of you "competitive" people go to red and enjoy rubbing your e-penii together until the end of time. Leave blue a place for casual filth to enjoy the game in a healthy manor that doesn't impede ones ability to be a productive member of society.
its never been a better time to be a casual tho....
Old 10-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Would you have polled the guild to see if anyone was offended by sharing the sky slot?
Old 10-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Usually its the guilds seeking a slot who are responsible to inform the slot holders leadership they are interested in their piece of Sky time.

We do not raid sky weekly but always kept the slot reserved to keep necros/warriors/mages happy with epic pieces. I dont think we would have had an issue with you guys doing Sky on Thursdays so long as we could coordinate 1 Thursday each month to clear some stuff, its just the fact that no one was approached and the WIKI was ninja updated that seemed off base.

I mean you are being aggressive even in your response lol We had that spot for several years and would have gladly shared it. I suppose this will get twisted though.
Sounds very entitled that you think you can reserve a slot and not kill it. As we been been actively raiding sky for the past 30+ days on Thursday night, if you need to slide into Sky for an epic piece, let me know I may be able to work something out.

Awakened has been a guild for less than a year, so I do not see how you had that night for so long.
Last edited by getsome; 10-04-2016 at 03:43 PM..
Closed Thread