Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 02:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for your participation citizen.
And here is citizen my contribution to this worthless shit thread that Gmuk started just for attention.

Gmuk you should stop wasting your time stating the obvious as stated above.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EC situation has nothing to do with RMTers being banned. IN fact had they been banned early and it was made acutally hard to MRT EC would not be in the the dire state is its now. The issues in EC started well before the the recent banning of 25 accounts (then i heard 40, now its 70?? seems exaggerated)

What happened to EC is really simple. There was a negative shift in demand at the same time as supply skyrocketed and the natural result is prices plummeting. . The vast majority of powergamers (holders of most of the plat and high end items) changed their behaviors. Most buyers became sellers, and very few buyers stepped in to replace the exodus. The only that could have prevented this from happening would have been a more proactive attack on RMT buy server managment to reduce the influx of supply. I do not fault them for this as i appreciate all the hard work they do for us for free. I just want to say that i 100% reject your idea that banning RMTers in any way hurts the game economy.

In addition, the same phenomenon happened before kunark, EC was dead, prices dropped. I recall getting several tranix crowns for 5k and selling for 20k a few months later, similar deal with FBSS which was down 6k IIRC.
I think the problem during kunark was noone wanted any of that lame classic shit--because I -DID- make like 70-100k+ poopsocking NoS/Jade Chokidae Prod/other TMO poopsock camps (which i reaaally fucked up on couldve saved a few for rises in price).
Classic items did drop in price a lot (couldnt sell rubi BP for life of me, probly because of better regen items) but SOME did raise in value-- I remember around kunark release I had about 60k plat which at the time was just enough for a manastone. This of course didnt last long and by the time I was ready the price had risen to ~100k.

I can't speak for blue server now but I do know that with kunark platinum became a loot less valuable because there was so much more of it, with better shit to buy. Last time I was on blue I found some of the prices atrociously low-- fungi tunic, high end haste items seemed EASY to get.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And here is citizen my contribution to this worthless shit thread that Gmuk started just for attention.

Gmuk you should stop wasting your time stating the obvious as stated above.
your worthless mother.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikerz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"richy" is actually Gmuk. He posted this inane and fake "investigation" to draw attention to his own sale. This is most likely because he hasn't received any offers for two weeks. Of all the RMT threads, why choose some random old one?

Notice how the RMT message and Gmuk's typing styles are extremely similar. Both carry the same sort of grammatically lazy/dumb structure.

Gmuk tried to sell his warrior account recently. Did someone possibly trade an AoN for it?
haha nice try, but I never a cheater or RMTFGT and thats why I can still log in. Besides I would have charged $500 for an AON because i know some nerd king would pay that for it.

Now back to the point: I know someone on this server knows this RMT scum. Speak up.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:29 AM
Aviak

^^^ 1,214 worthless posts.
Closed Thread