Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

I like what Kringe said as in

I have also been on here nonstop trying to help the weaker classes (the ones im probably going to play, i wont lie) when ever I can.

Golem wands are pretty game breaking heh, and really hurts the enchanter as a class.

but all in all, i think this issue can be address later, and is not a big deal atm. spell damage is a much bigger issue, being too OP for some classes and non existant for others.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we come to the conclusion that golem wands need to be at least manastone type rarity?

They drop almost every time now and are rechargeable, everyone on the box within 3 weeks are going to have golem wands making buff classes useless.

Either make golem wands ultra rare or make them retarded expensive to recharge / disable recharge for golem wands
Do this before Friday...or we will have to wipe in 3months.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
took me a hour and a half to get 3 fbss's...

R99 so different than P99 then.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

stuff drops that easy on Project 99?
Old 11-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To me 300 pp for a golem wand is god damn cheap for what it gives you.

I just hate to see pvp being all about farming cash, the bluebies will wreck some naggers on here
Old 11-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Banned

3 fbss in 1hr and a half is suppper fucking rare.

i could be wrong but in beta it seemed like shit dropped alot more often.

If p99 and r99 drop rates are the same then FBSS is a pretty rare drop/ having known people to spend 24hrs at frenzy with no luck.

But also have seen 2 drop in the matter of 3 hrs.

3 FBSS in 1hr and 30min is either just super fuckin lucky or the drop rates on beta are increased due to the fact that its beta.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure a certain someone is exaggerating a bit. All drop rates should be exactly the same as Blue99
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Old 11-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure a certain someone is exaggerating a bit. All drop rates should be exactly the same as Blue99
Yeah im certainly hoping so, if someone (on staff) got trolled by some fag and for some reason bumped drop rates (reversed searyx'd) it's gonna fuck up the server.

Don't change anything when it comes to PVE imo, that shit has been tested for over a year on p99 blue and is solid.

I highly doubt anyone has touched the drop rates though, it would be a stupid thing to do.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Project Manager

The drop rates are the same. The db .. is essentially the same.

The only difference is certain items will drop on r99 that do not drop on p99 anymore. i.e. Guise of the Deceiver. Guise will drop until removed, at which time it will be replaced by Mask of Deception. The % of drop still does not change.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Banned

is the oaken scimitar in?
Closed Thread