Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 03:50 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry pals, been away from this thread. Looks to be alive and well. I've been traveling. was in Chicago last night, and I'm in Bogota now, and Bucaramanga tomorrow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:57 AM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you find the handjob giver that suits your desirez in Detroit, Lune. Basic economics doesn't, can't, won't factor in whether or not that person was a container ship refugee or a coyote ugly. Either way, you get to choose who gets to jerk you off for the agreed upon price because capitalism, free market principles, right?
you suggesting sex work need be socialized and we need a public option for HJs?
Old 05-22-2017, 08:32 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliverator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is really pretty simple once you look at it... You have the "Loot" button first, then the "Leave button" these are your one off choices similar to the original loot window of just loot it or leave it on the corpse. Then you have check boxes for "Always need" and "always greed" for any group set up for a rolling loot option. Then you have "Never" which is your never loot this button. That means that from now on when you loot a corpse this item won't even show up in the loot window because you are now ignoring it completely as if it wasn't there. Pretty simple concept.
they shoulda implemented this "never" option as liek a spell that you have to cast and it affect whatever on you cursor, but liek only give the spell to liek maybe enchanters and rogues, so you gotta work with the community to get youself blinded to all the junk you not want.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:47 AM
Banned

The advanced loot is one of the only notable differences at first. That and you get spells every level,never have to go to trainer to get abilities (that I've experienced), and you get an origin ability every hour to gate to your starting guildhall.

The most offensive thing to classic is the indifferent aug merchant in every town that sells weapon/caster augments. That and the find/maps of course.

I'm still really looking forward to Agnarr though. Partly because p99 helped me with my classic fix before hand.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
$80 HJs down 3 miles down the road all day
Old 05-22-2017, 02:50 PM
Banned

can't imagine how a lady touching your parts would be any better than jerking off to anime
Old 05-22-2017, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't imagine how a lady touching your parts would be any better than jerking off to anime
what if she do it while you watching anime though?
Old 05-22-2017, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me neither [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2017, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, just better QAQC.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think some of y'all are just scared to pay a monthly fee bcoz you'd not have to eat for one day a month to pay it.
lol'd ^^^

It's interesting how much people can hate on what others may want to try or enjoy that said people do not like or do not want to try.

I know many people that are intrigued with Agnarr, but say the same thing; "I would try it but don't want to pay for a sub."

I don't ask why, I honestly don't know their financial situation but can respect that over how some people spout off about all the evil things Agnarr will bring to the game which is ridiculous.

If you don't like it, don't play it then.

But don't try to justify to all the ones who will or want to try it why you hate it so much when in actuality there's probably more than the simple "it's not classic" reason behind why you are not going to try Agnarr.

It's cool if someone simply doesn't want to pay a sub for Agnarr, but it's not cool hating those who will.

Never seen so many immature men whining about why others shouldn't play a game until now.
Closed Thread