Monthly resets of Sleeper's tomb 112 42.91%
I have a better idea (post Below) 11 4.21%
Aeolwind's Devious Idea 34 13.03%
Donut 21 8.05%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Delevel whole server to 1 every time sleeper woken.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Delevel whole server to 1 every time sleeper woken.
Would be kinda fun re-leveling with all that no-drop raid gear... lol.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 11-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Great boss mob http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=12529 great zone with balanced loot below top Velious gear that provides for even more fun. Shrug.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

I think one important thing to note about this poll is that casuals are less likely to forumquest. Therefore there's a large population of people who would either;A) not care either way because they'll never see the inside of ST, B) would get annoyed if the sleeper would frequently kill them while they were xping.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you delete the keys for people who've woken the Sleeper, you're only providing yet another reason for people to continually kill content they no longer need. Its not a deterrent, its an excuse to keep killing the same content, because they'll need to replace it eventually.

I'm disheartened about the opinion on resetting the Sleeper, but I'm also not surprised. Finally, if you are considering it, one month is too often, every 2-3 months sounds better.
I don't think key deletes would be any stronger of a reason for people to put talisman dragons on lock down than any other option. Would those same people that wake the sleeper over and over again, if it were reset but no key deletes, not be driven to kill the talisman dragons continually to keep other people out of Sleeper's Tomb or get their alts keyed? They would have an even stronger incentive to continually kill talisman dragons if the Sleeper was not going to be reset in order to maintain a pre-awakening farm state, unless they just wanted to watch the world burn and were ready to end it just to deprive others.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be kinda fun re-leveling with all that no-drop raid gear... lol.
Yeah would make things interesting and balance the playing field...all those people with multiple lvl 60s /wrist.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

well, TMO has no intentions of ever waking the sleeper, but I guarantee a small group of players ends up waking him and just leaving the server to grief all the other players
Old 11-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyryllis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, TMO has no intentions of ever waking the sleeper, but I guarantee a small group of players ends up waking him and just leaving the server to grief all the other players
Lets play 'Guess who that might be!'
Old 11-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

I like the idea of resetting the sleeper every 3ish months after he's killed and flagging those involved in his waking to never be able to enter ST again. If people want experience it they can but they shouldn't be allowed to ruin it for everyone else just for griefs sake. Maybe its not "classic" but that "keep it classic" hymen was busted long ago and it ain't coming back. Let us have our fun, its what we're here for
Old 11-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkMasterson1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe its not "classic" but that "keep it classic" hymen was busted long ago and it ain't coming back. Let us have our fun, its what we're here for
That is certainly the most interesting analogy made regarding classicness I've seen.
Closed Thread