Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondinfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real question. Which Daario would look better with blue hair?
first one because the first one is the hottest person i have ever laid eyes on.
well that's an exageration but still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Does Arya meet up with the assassins guild?

Will we see the one that trained her in season 1 again?
Old 05-21-2014, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by moklianne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Arya meet up with the assassins guild?

Will we see the one that trained her in season 1 again?
SPOILER

not sure about illyrio, but she does make it to the building jaqen told her to find in braavos
Quote:
Dance puppets dance.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cat's hatred of jon to me makes it sound more like she knows that he is targaryen.
That's good shit. /tinfoil *ON*

Only complaint about last episode is Baelish tells Lysa "only your sister" instead of "only Cat." I don't think the TV audience needed their hands held that much and that's like the best line of the series (somebody may have already said that, in which case co-sign).
Old 05-21-2014, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Only complaint about last episode is Baelish tells Lysa "only your sister" instead of "only Cat." I don't think the TV audience needed their hands held that much and that's like the best line of the series (somebody may have already said that, in which case co-sign).
NU SPOILERS D:
Quote:
Dance puppets dance.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NU SPOILERS D:
You're in a 58 page long spoiler thread, you might have found yourself into the wrong part of town lol.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 05-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Game of Thrones 1995 style
Old 05-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also, the cat hating jon tinfoil hat thing confirms that jon is R+?=J
and knowing that he is a stark means it is R+L=j
Quote:
Dance puppets dance.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:12 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
at the battle for night's watch jon shoots her through the heart, indirectly sacrificing her
also; Ygritte is "kissed by fire"
technically Sansa is kissed by fire, along with every other ginger. and Jon didnt kill Ygritte. it clearly states that the feathers on the arrow are different from his.

Quote:
I don't recall if Myrcella is insane or not. from what i've seen/ read she seems normal but theres almost no detail about her other than she is shipped to dorne
agreed Myrcella seems like a sweetheart. however, her being attacked and disfigured while traveling might change that.

Quote:
th only skipped city si the dead one her people fine in the desert where they find all the fruit and water etc etc before qarth, in the book they are stolen. mormont advises her to not go to the house of undying to retrieve them.
yes, yes they did. and i was angered. also angered that for 90% season 1 dany was gratuitous sex scenes
youre right about the city. but are u fucking smoking crack? drogon is on Dany's shoulder when she enters the house of the undying, they werent stolen in the books. the actress that plays dany doesnt wanna do nudity anymore. and just for funs, heres the list of all the visions Dany sees;
Quote:
The warlock Pyat Pree persuades Daenerys Targaryen to seek answers in the House of the Undying. Inside, she passes through many rooms containing visions before she reaches the chamber of the Undying.
  • A beautiful, naked woman being ravished by four of the dwarves who serve the house.
  • A feast of slaughtered corpses holding cups, spoons, and food, with a dead man with a wolf's head sitting on a throne wearing an iron crown, apparently foreshadowing the Red Wedding.
  • Daenerys' childhood home with the red door in Braavos.
  • A throne room with dragon skulls on the walls where a king resembling Aerys II Targaryen sits on a barbed throne and appears to give the order to burn the Red Keep during the Sack of King's Landing.
  • A room where a silver-haired man (presumably Rhaegar Targaryen) names his son Aegon, says the child is "the prince that was promised", then plays a harp.
  • A "splendor of wizards" who falsely claim to be the Undying of Qarth and offer to teach Daenerys the secret speech of dragonkind.

Upon reaching the chamber of the Undying, Daenerys is spoken to in a barely perceptible whisper. The Undying call her "mother of dragons" and "child of three" and tell her some prophesies, saying "three fires must you light... one for life and one for death and one to love... three mounts must you ride... one to bed and one to dread and one to love... three treasons will you know... once for blood and once for gold and once for love..."

The Undying show Daenerys many more visions before attacking her and being slain by Drogon:
  • Viserys Targaryen's gruesome death.
  • A tall lord with copper-skin and silver-gold hair beneath a banner of a fiery stallion, with a burning city in the background (this may be a glimpse at what Rhaego's future would have been).
  • A dying prince (likely Rhaegar Targaryen) mutters a woman's name with his last breath, rubies flying from his chest.
  • A blue-eyed king who casts no shadow raises a red sword in his hand.
  • A cloth dragon sways on poles amidst a cheering crowd.
  • A great stone beast takes wing from a smoking tower, breathing shadows.
  • Daenerys's silver trots through grass to a darkling stream under a sea of stars.
  • A corpse standing at the prow of a ship with bright eyes and grey smiling lips.
  • A blue flower growing from a chink in a wall of ice, filling the air with sweetness.

Quote:
cat's hatred of jon to me makes it sound more like she knows that he is targaryen. (rhaegar) She hates the targaryens for killing her betrothed, which through several charcaters (Baelish, Lysa, Her Brother who's name i forgot, and Benjen) said she loved him so. crackpot theory but throwing t out there that i believe cat knows jon's real parents. She doesn't hate him for being a reminder of ned's nonexistant disloyalty, she hates him because he is a targaryen. (/tinfoil hat still on)
never heard this before, but i love everything u just said here.

Quote:
also i fucking hate sansa stark. god damn she is so dumb and oblivious for every single book.halfway through AFFC and i already hate it.
Asha/Yara chapters are bland, Damphair is so god damn annoying and i don't like Oakheart's povs
i have a feeling Sansa will get smart in book 6, real smart. i think she'll undo baelish, and somehow set herself up as a powerful lady in the north, possible ruling over the north and the vale.

and yea, fucking book4

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Last edited by Sirken; 05-22-2014 at 03:28 PM..
Old 05-22-2014, 03:14 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
first one because the first one is the hottest person i have ever laid eyes on.
well that's an exageration but still.
the first one was horrible

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread