Banned

probably has to do with freeport vision
Old 08-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Aviak

LOL What an epic troll!!!
Old 08-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complexity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same, i just keep getting GUI XML files error. Ive deleted everything and or replace each file individually.
I am getting the same error. Logged in yesterday just fine. Logged in today and when it went to my character load screen it had a message about needing to update my p99 eq files, so i went to homepage of website and downloaded Project 1999 Files (V37), slid them into my p99 directory, and now i'm getting "Error in your GUI XML files. Check UIErrors.txt" upon launching the game.

Asher
Old 08-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Aviak

Am I the only person that's beginning to feel like the announced release date should have been Aug. 3rd?
Old 08-02-2015, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I the only person that's beginning to feel like the announced release date should have been Aug. 3rd?
Yes, propably.
Old 08-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Large Bat

Unhappy European Players

Just camped in Northern Ro whilst everyone was waiting for the Velious event to commence. Would have loved to have stayed up for this event, but as I'm in the UK and have work tomorrow, unfortunately that is not an option. In hindsight, I think if the event had taken place during a Saturday, at least us Europeans would have had the opportunity to participate, albeit with matchsticks to hold our eyes open. Possibly some food for thought for the next major event...
Old 08-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default v37 still not working

Hi

I still can't get my V37 to work.. I can't find my CDs (I moved a while ago).. I would really like to install this without having to uninstall and reinstall everything..

I have:

downloaded v37
extracted to desktop
extracted to titanium
ive copied to titanium
my security allows for p99 to run fine

wineq2 neither helps nor hinders....

what am I doing wrong?
Old 08-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4225necro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi

I still can't get my V37 to work.. I can't find my CDs (I moved a while ago).. I would really like to install this without having to uninstall and reinstall everything..

I have:

downloaded v37
extracted to desktop
extracted to titanium
ive copied to titanium
my security allows for p99 to run fine

wineq2 neither helps nor hinders....

what am I doing wrong?
I had to create a new Launch Titanium shortcut. Since a new Launch Titanium file is delivered with the patch, my old shortcut no longer works. When I launched with the old shortcut it would say my spells were out of date. After creating a new shortcut I am good.
Old 08-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default oh nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lps41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to create a new Launch Titanium shortcut. Since a new Launch Titanium file is delivered with the patch, my old shortcut no longer works. When I launched with the old shortcut it would say my spells were out of date. After creating a new shortcut I am good.

How do I make a new shortcut?
Old 08-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

LAAAAAAAG oh man

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Closed Thread