Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just too bad that there isn't another server currently running where cut-throat competition is the whole point.
Are you saying BDA wouldn't play there? I thought you guys loved racing Omni/AG/Europa/Anonymous/Clue/etc.

Or is it a case of only competing if you think you're the favorites for FTE on the majority of spawns?

yikes
Old 04-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Banned

we need rules, people are p[laying dirty and its impossible to keep up, just look at this evidence of the despicable backhanded behavior of the blue raider:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying BDA wouldn't play there? I thought you guys loved racing Omni/AG/Europa/Anonymous/Clue/etc.

Or is it a case of only competing if you think you're the favorites for FTE on the majority of spawns?

yikes
I never said BDA loves racing Omni/AG/Europa/Anonymous/Clue/etc. Show me the post where I did.

Also show me the post where I said BDA loves competition.

Also show me the post where Chest nominated me the representative of BDA and its ideals.

You can't, you just like to make stuff up to run your little smear campaign for whatever reasons you think you need to. You're a sad, sad person with a very pointless agenda.

yikes indeed
Old 04-05-2016, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Swish, do me a favor and post on your fat.txt so I have more self esteem for the upcoming beach season

Thanks
Old 04-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said BDA loves racing Omni/AG/Europa/Anonymous/Clue/etc. Show me the post where I did.
Show me where I said "Ravager thinks (anything)" ?

Ravager doesn't think, he just gets angry.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me where I said "Ravager thinks (anything)" ?

Ravager doesn't think, he just gets angry.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Insults from a mouthy asshole do tend to make people angry.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Casuals are the millenials of P99 - over entitled and under deserving. If you want to be guaranteed pixels get, the fuck off my beloved raid scene and go play WoW.
"Your beloved raid scene" fucking sucks and news flash, "your beloved raid scene" turned this server ~into~ WoW

These "raid" guilds are full of so many new blood warmbodies from WoW that can't play EQ to dave their lives that make the mob spankdowns even possible.

These people are worse than the casuals because not only are they also casuals, but they suck at EQ and shit up the server and ~also~ feel "entitled" to loot because they park a toon at ToV entrance yet don't even know basic EQ mechanics.

Its a loot piņata just like WoW and you want to shut everybody else out but there's no such chance without a bottleneck like Trak Teeth. What year is it again, 2012 or 2016?

<The A-Team>
Old 04-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Circa 2001 Tuljin!

P99 offers a lot of these nerds a chance to be someone or something they otherwise wouldn't be. If it takes them 16 hours to consider themselves a winner then you better believe they are going to be there, mob after mob.

I mean, they are putting in work. The guy that stays late at work and picks up shifts is the one you'll see moving up. Its the same in EQ.

But seriously, you guys should just do drugs instead. The fix is more enjoyable and you don't need to rely on 7days +/- variance and the planets aligning for another one
Old 04-06-2016, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

A makeshift 50 man raid force of people playing alts because we were strapped for clerics and mages and whatever else for BDA in ToV.

Over 110 people from Aftermath just melting dragon faces.

This game is so much fun.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Detoxx/Pint/Afterbirth pulled a new low last night.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Closed Thread