Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

Taric + Allistar + NASTIEST LANE COMBO EVAR

You can't deny, push, or kill them very easily. They've got double disable (Taric's DAZZLE and Allisar's pop-up), two heals (three if Taric gets Summoner spell Heal for fuck-you-can't-kill-us comebacks) and both are extremely durable.

They're monster at taking down Turrets with Taric, but less so now because Allistar's passive was changed (for the better though).

They don't do a shit ton of damage, but they're extremely difficult to deal with for a lot of champion combinations, especially if it's a physical damage champ because Taric has a naturally high armor and shares it with whomever is around him.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The only downside to Taric is that HE IS SO OUTRAGEOUSLY POMPOUS AND DOUCHEY SOUNDING.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I've got a big issue with alistar lately, I'm not hating on alistar by any means, but lately everyones been doing the super douchey headbutt insta pulverize combo, now that is pretty cool and decent damage, but don't forget you can pulverize, then headbutt them into your tower/creeps. Especially when you have a double stun lane.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Allister is beast now. Probably the reason he is banned all the time. Taric + anyone is usually pretty OP in a lane.

I've been playing a lot of Zilean lately. The only problem is, people rely to much on Zils ult. So some n000b runs in to a 1v5 and gets owned and starts raging that I didn't ult him. So I only play him in ranked now and even then, you still get retards.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Allister is beast now. Probably the reason he is banned all the time. Taric + anyone is usually pretty OP in a lane.

I've been playing a lot of Zilean lately. The only problem is, people rely to much on Zils ult. So some n000b runs in to a 1v5 and gets owned and starts raging that I didn't ult him. So I only play him in ranked now and even then, you still get retards.
Zilean is just so incredibly amazing. It's funny that he is still so good being he was one of the original champs in the game. People will always rage when they want to blame someone else for their stupidity. I ignore them or insult their mothers. Both make me feel good on the inside.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 05-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

I played Cow and got pretty fat. Only died once I think but we lost cuz of fedding ass teammates (as usual). He is definitely one of the better tanks I played but his gank is truly subpar w/o red buff or Phage.

Knuckle what's your OP Nidalee build? I've been doing Trinity Force (best nid item hands down) then Guardian Angel (so don't insta die cuz fedding ass teammates), then like a Rageblade.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played Cow and got pretty fat. Only died once I think but we lost cuz of fedding ass teammates (as usual). He is definitely one of the better tanks I played but his gank is truly subpar w/o red buff or Phage.

Knuckle what's your OP Nidalee build? I've been doing Trinity Force (best nid item hands down) then Guardian Angel (so don't insta die cuz fedding ass teammates), then like a Rageblade.
The best nidalee player in the world (HotshottGG) usually rushes Rageblade then the other ap/as item (can't remember). The game is usually over by then.

EDIT: Where were you the other day naez. We should all play tonight, but not all mid.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Guardian Angel is best bought when you are doing amazing (like trying to keep your stacks on a snowball item) instead of as a defensive item when you are doing poorly. A Banshee's Veil would probably be better in that situation.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 05-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

I am always doing amazing! I do the spell block neck too. I have had fully built Nidalee several games. She is great KS class cuz so many spammable abilities.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Banned

uninstalled cuz sick of naez fedding and chadlek abandoning
Old 05-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Banned

no ss dint appen u kno the rules

the only worse abandoner is YOU prince tells /all 'ABORT'
Closed Thread